Skip to main content

Future Civil Engineer

        

      Every kid aspires to be someone they would describe as the best when they grow up. They choose a specific description for themselves to strengthen their desire to achieve success. Future Civil Engineer, this is the best description for me. What I said may be out of the normal description that people usually talk about their selves, but I guess I am just unique. I chose this because the description itself motivates me in my studies in any way possible.

      Since I was young, I decided to become a Civil Engineer because I am always fascinated by looking at the bridges, roads, and skyscrapers. I have a great wish to become a fully qualified one. I always watch documentaries about the construction of different famous buildings especially the unique one. For me, being one is not all about constructing, it is also about designing not just an ordinary infrastructure but a very special one. It’s making an awfully solid establishment for you to save lives of those individuals who are in your creation. It’s about developing our nation for a better, stronger, and improved future.

     I want to become an Engineer because I thought it would be fun. Engineering is the field that solves the most impactful of our problems in the world. So, I chose to want to be a civil engineer because I have a desire for new challenges; the desire to help out our society, and the need to do something positive with my life. More importantly, one day, I'll make something that can help change the world. Change that will not seek for anything negative but a change that will assure people about their safety especially their entertainment and amazement.

References:
Easy Forum, "Civil Engineer" Retrieved September 15, 2021
https://essayforum.com/undergraduate/right-childhood-dream-become-civil-engineer-73984/


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the way she described herself. As she said from the beginning, the way she described herself is truly unique. Even though she didn't talk much about her physical self, it didn't affect her point that she will become a successful Civil engineer someday. In addition, the image of her will surely help others to understand that she has the strength and desire to achieve success.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Youth Deserves Everything but an Awful Life

             We all have been affected by the current COVID-19 pandemic. However, the impact of the pandemic and its consequences are felt differently. Our children were one of the most affected because not only their entertainment has been jeopardized but also their method of learning. In our way of living, difficulties are felt left and right because of the sudden adjustments or the said new normal. Nonetheless, it is very pleasing to have this kind of celebration amidst this circumstance. Because of certain occurrences, the government pushed through this celebration which is a win for us, especially for the young individuals.      We are all aware of the unpleasant effect of this new normal because we personally experience it. Children are limited in almost everything due to the restrictions and strict health protocols that are implemented by the government. Considering the huge risk that one might get infected by the said virus; they are limited to go out and enjoy their youth like

Happiness Over Crisis

        Christmas is celebrated to remember the birth of Jesus Christ, who most people believe is the son of God. Christmas is one of the longest holidays that we Filipino's are celebrating every year.  One cannot deny that this holiday feels warm and joyful when it comes to celebrating it with their family members, close friends, or simply their loved ones. Family traditions bond us closer together; they help every single member feel a sense of belonging; they create joyful memories that will last a lifetime and they give us something to look forward to.        Christmas is just around the corner but at the same time, events and holidays are different as the COVID-19 pandemic continues. For many of us, the holiday season is a much-anticipated time to rest, savor family meals and enjoy each other’s company. In past years, holiday travel has been as simple as jumping in the car or boarding a plane. Due to the strict health protocols, we could not do things like before nor celebrate

Myself for the Past Months

  Myself for the Past Months         This first quarter in Grade 10 was fairly simple. I learned to manage my time properly and interact with other people. Our class did many activities, some include us doing yoga. Another activity that we did was painting. Even though I miss my classmates and genuinely want to meet our teachers, I somehow enjoy home learning. At the beginning of the school year, I was a little shy in our google meets but now that we did some activities, I feel looser to express what I feel and have to say.      The problems I encountered during this quarter is not really about the difficulty of the modules or the lack of internet, my problem is myself. At times, I always tend to zone out when working and waste the time that is designated for my modules. At night, I sometimes suffer insomnia because I often overthink about things. I addressed these problems by communicating with my parents about my behaviour and helped myself by cooperating with them. These past